1) How many colours can be printed when choosing a customised design?
All colours of the colour spectrum. Moreover we have a practical and complete list of colours that can be easily used to choose one colour in particular, and this can be provided by your local distributor.
2) Can a purchase be made directly from Cartoprint?
Upon request to the Sales office, and depending on your geographic area, more information can be provided.
3) What is the turnaround time for a customised design?
For the most popular items we manage to produce in 3 working weeks, while we allow up to 8 for the less utilised formats.
4) How can I send the graphic material for the customisation?
A vector file (Adobe Illustrator) is preferable, alternatively CMYK TIF or PSD (Adobe Photoshop) images with minimum 300 dpi resolution.
5) Are eco-compatible products available?
We produce the whole range of cups for the artisan market in FSC certified paper and furthermore we offer a series of products made with 100% ecologic compostable paper (Eco Cup).